Air New Zealand is proud to offer their unrivalled travel experience and special touches that have given traveling a whole new meaning servicing a network of 52 cities in 16 countries including 27 destinations within New Zealand. Consistently rated among the world's best international airlines, Air New Zealand was named 'Airline of the Year' by Air Transport World in 2010 and 2012.
Air New Zealand’s success is grounded by a focus on true product innovation and a commitment to delivering a world-class flight experience to every customer.
A proud member of Star Alliance, Air New Zealand customers enjoy reciprocal loyalty rewards, services and greater connectivity for frequent flyers through the Alliance's global network of airline partners. With over 21,200 daily flights, wherever in the world you may be going, there are many benefits when you travel with Air New Zealand and other Star Alliance member airlines. Star Alliance member airlines offer ever increasingly coordinated schedules to reduce waiting time between flights.
- Business Premier is available on 777 aircraft
- 6' 7" lie-flat bed
- Thick mattress, fluffy duvet, and full size pillows
- Fresh and innovative gourmet creations prepared by Kiwi Chefs
- Extensive list of premium New Zealand wines
- Individual 12.1" TV screens (777-300); 10.4" TV screens (777-200)
- A wide selection of entertainment options to choose from
- Noise cancelling headphones
- Complimentary amenity kit for Business Premier guests
- 3 checked bags allowed
- Included lounge access
- Premium Economy Spaceseat available on 777-300 aircraft
- Spaceseat slides forward like an armchair reclining 9"
- Spaceseats that run through inner space designed for people traveling together
- Spaceseats by the windows were designed for those who require uninterrupted work time
- Delightful fresh menu option paired with New Zealand wines
- Snacks available upon request
- Alternate Premium Economy seats are available on 777-200 aircraft
- Individual 10.6" TV screens (777-300); 11" TV screens (777-200)
- Premium headphones and in-seat power
- Complimentary amenity kit for Premium Economy guests
- Check-in at Premium counter
- 1 additional checked bag allowed
Economy & Economy Skycouch
- Economy Skycouch available on 777-300 and 777-200 aircraft
- Skycouch is a trio of three seats customized for flexible space.
- Skycouch passengers receive special Skycouch bedding seat
- State-of-the art seats with disappearing armrest and headrest that swivels
- In-seat power and USB plug at each seat
- Flavorful meals, New Zealand wines, and snacks are available to all passengers
- Snacks and drinks available on demand
- Individual 10.6" TV screens (777-300); 8.4" TV screens (777-200 aircraft)