The flag carrier airline of Mexico, AeroMexico was originally established in 1934. It operates scheduled domestic and international services to 78 destinations in North America, South America, Central America and the Caribbean, Europe, and Asia. Its main base is Mexico City. The AeroMexico Group includes Aeroméxico mainline and AeroMexico Connect (regional subsidiary), which together operate a total of 553 daily flights with a global fleet of 116 airplanes.
Salon Premier Lounges
Salones Premier are located throughout major airports in Mexico and are exclusively open for passengers traveling in Premier Class. Aeroméxico has been remodeling its lounges to provide more exclusive services, including showers, a spa, a wine and tobacco room, and other amenities for passengers with departing or arriving flights, all together with a new architectural style that provides more light, open spaces, and a modern appearance.
Club Premier Members can earn kilometers through different activities with more than 50 Program affiliates, including AeroMexico, SkyTeam Airlines, LAN, and Copa Airlines, as well as a large number of hotel chains and car rental companies. Club Premier also features co-branded consumer cards with American Express, Banamex Mexico, and US Bank (USA), plus a co-branded corporate card with the American Express Company in Mexico.
Club Premier Members can transfer points from other loyalty programs to their Club Premier accounts, to convert them into Premier Kilometers. Members can redeem Kilometers for travel on AeroMexico, SkyTeam Airlines, LAN, and Copa Airlines, and a large variety of products and services.
Travel to cities in Mexico, the United States, Canada, Central and South America, Europe, and Asia free of charge. Redeem your Premier Kilometers for an Always Flight Award for travel on all AeroMexico flights. Buy an Economy Class ticket and use your Kilometers for an upgrade to Clase Premier.
- MiniPod lie-flat seats with adjustable leather headrests, lower back support, and electrical controls (Boeing 777-200)
- Power outlet (NEMA) and individual reading lights
- Personal video screen with AVOD (Audio & Video on Demand) system
- Integrated telephone and personal hand-luggage compartments
- Exclusive Clase Premier kit of amenities and aromatherapy in long-haul flights
- Personal Sony DVDs (Embraer E-190)
- Access to the domestic and international network of Salon Premier Lounges
- Airline magazine Escala and Gran Plan
- Complimentary newspapers on flights departing from the airline’s hubs or focus cities
- 10 music channels and complimentary headphones
- Personal video screen with AVOD (Audio& Video on Demand) system
- Personal kit of amenities and aromatherapy in long-haul flights
- Visual entertainment provided through overhead-compartment-screens including sketches, videos, newsflashes, and movies on flights lasting more than two hours (Boeing 737 and 767)